
Well sort of...she still wears a diaper at night-night time, but otherwise, what a Big Girl! At 2 1/2, our wee-one is trained! The school was very apprehensive to take her right from a diaper to underwear. They suggested that this was NOT the way they potty trained...oh well! Of course, they didn't share this with me until after 2 weeks of her never having an accident. Mother always knows best...I noticed after school and on weekends when I let her run commando, she would always run to the bathroom when she needed to go. However, when in a diaper she'd use the diaper. Finally, I decided to buy "big girl panties", hide the diapers and tell her she was a big girl and didn't need diapers. WELL MY GOODNESS if that didn't do the trick. In actuality, I probably could have had her trained a month ago! I am so proud of her! She loves the fact she gets to wear her pretty princess panties and I love the fact I no longer have to change diapers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment