CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boy She's a Talker!


As Michael and I got Ava ready for school today we noticed she was different...she WOULD NOT SHUT UP! I do mean that in the kindest way. Overnight, she's learned that her voice works and words can make sense and people do react to what you say! She now is competition for Beckett. She's really very funny in her thoughts and ideas. On our way to school today, she said "Mommy! I want to stop and go looking for the cows" as we passed by cow pastures by which she's truly intrigued. I had to explain to her we needed to get to school to see her friends, to which she replied "Brianna poops on the floor!"...long story, but apparently she has a little playmate that does not get the concept on using the toilet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment