
WOW has the Beckster been an awesome help lately! Tonight he cleaned his room, Ava's room and even cleaned up the mess of spilled kid's mouthwash (that was not made by him). Could he be turning a corner OR could it have been the new reward system we have implemented of candy hmmmmm?
Tonight Ava decided to make her debut as an incredibly talented entertainer. She belted out twinkle twinkle little star, hush little baby and her absolute favorite- happy birthday to Ava. She stood tall on top of the end table (don't tell Daddy) and danced, twirled and jumped...she had the grace of her daddy ;0). Both kiddos are so funny lately from Ava asking me when we can go to old McDonalds to eat funch flies to Beckett telling me President Alabama is different. "How Beck"? I ask. He ponders and then says "Well Mama, he has a brown face" and points to his cheeks. From the mouth of babes.... I am so proud of them! And despite what some people think, I have every right to be! Especially after BOTH his teachers last week told me how INCREDIBLY smart my little man is and what an INCREDIBLE memory he has. This is the 2nd and 3rd teacher in ANOTHER state that has said this about him. The first teacher that said this, said he will one day be an awesome poker player. Since I don't know the first thing about poker, I assume it's a compliment. We are so lucky to be parents to such amazing children!
0 comments:
Post a Comment